Marvel/DC Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel/DC Legends

Relive the Heroes' destinies.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules for the site!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deme!
Admin

Rules for the site! Empty
PostSubject: Rules for the site!   Rules for the site! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:55 pm

Hey guys!
Welcome to Marvel Legends! Here, you can make your on superhero and chiz, but you should really read these rules! Just follow the rules below and we should get along just peachy.
1) Do not power play! I mean, what's the fun if everyone's controlling both people's characters? If you are going to have one charrie do something, at least talk to the other guy first. If you are going to have your character, let's say attack someone, don't say that you automatically hit them. (e.g. I pulled my fist back, aiming at John's nose, and threw my hardest punch toward him. Then the other person could say, 'Jane's fist hit me/missed me..')
2)No chat-speak! Y'know, like "pwned!" or "lol" or anything else that irritates the crap out of me. Just say the whole word, how hard is it?
3) NO overly-perfect characters! Sure, they can be "extremely beautiful" or "extremely strong" because they're super humans. BUT DO NOT GO OVER-BOARD!!! Please, I cannot stress this enough.
4) No cursing! Only certain words are allowed like "hell", "damn", and sometimes "shit". You could always used substitutes, bro.
5) Keep it PG-13!!! Seriously, did they ever show Superman screwing Louis Lane on camera? NO! So don't do it! Keep it PG-13 like the Avengers or something. I dunno.
6) Only the admins and certain moderators can approve characters! It explains itself.
7) No spamming! Spamming just pisses us all off. So don't do it.
8)No double-posting! Use the edit button located at the top right of the post! Double-posting is only allowed in homes/rooms.
9) Only Admins or certain mods can play the Marvel superheroes! Unless someone is granted special permission by PM.
10) Follow all rules, respect all admins, and understand the punishments! This should be fun for everybody, so don't ruin it. I created this site so we could rp with superheroes, not say stuff we don't mean over the internet.

Punishments (Dum, dum, dum, dum!)
1st Offense~ Warning
2nd Offense~ Suspension from PM and/or chatbox
3rd Offense~ Banned for three days
4th Offense~ Week ban
5th Offense~ Permanent ban
I take these rules very seriously, but I don't want anyone getting all nervous. Cool it, and enjoy!
Back to top Go down
https://marveldclegends.board-directory.net

Rules for the site!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel/DC Legends :: General :: Rules!-
Jump to: